• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water rework (choice 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Water
As the element of change, I would expect that the element and it's moves would be more fluid, but no it it coarse and rigid. My rework is that as long as we hold shift and is near a water source we wing have to spam shift and click.

Watermanipulation as of now: Shift and click, spam click to redirect the water and control it.
Reworked: same concept but if the opponents water gets very close to one water manipulation, it will deal a little extra damage. Along with the rework above, you can hold shift near the waters edge and click and shoot water continuously because before, some peoples mouse would spasm on them and delay their movement to look up again, this getting them damaged in a fight. Although, to redirect it you would have to move (let go of shift) and click to cancel the blasts and redirect them somewhere else.

Torrent as of now: Click and shift.
Reworked: instead of having to constant spam click along with shift, why not just hold down shift and click at the water so that it would use come and circle around you. You can not redirect it (obviously)

Waterspout as of now: Click... Just clicking wow.
Reworked: you would have the waterwave circle around you and you would wait until it closes in on you but instead of it shooting you off in that direction, it would blast you vertically and the excess water will fall down as rain particles and give you that 1x1 column of water. Although, now to use water wave you would click at the water and hold shift and before you let go, you would click twice anywhere indicating you want it to switch to a wave.

Sorin

Verified Member
Water
As the element of change, I would expect that the element and it's moves would be more fluid, but no it it coarse and rigid. My rework is that as long as we hold shift and is near a water source we wing have to spam shift and click.

Watermanipulation as of now: Shift and click, spam click to redirect the water and control it.
Reworked: same concept but if the opponents water gets very close to one water manipulation, it will deal a little extra damage. Along with the rework above, you can hold shift near the waters edge and click and shoot water continuously because before, some peoples mouse would spasm on them and delay their movement to look up again, this getting them damaged in a fight. Although, to redirect it you would have to move (let go of shift) and click to cancel the blasts and redirect them somewhere else.

Torrent as of now: Click and shift.
Reworked: instead of having to constant spam click along with shift, why not just hold down shift and click at the water so that it would use come and circle around you. You can not redirect it (obviously)

Waterspout as of now: Click... Just clicking wow.
Reworked: you would have the waterwave circle around you and you would wait until it closes in on you but instead of it shooting you off in that direction, it would blast you vertically and the excess water will fall down as rain particles and give you that 1x1 column of water. Although, now to use water wave you would click at the water and hold shift and before you let go, you would click twice anywhere indicating you want it to switch to a wave.
IN english that i can understand? Like "why not just hold down shift and click at the water so that it would use come and circle around you" bruh omg
Like yall mother fuckers need Jesus
like dont get me started with sharkisha now
ahhhhh mai gawd

ALL BECUSE IM IN LOVE WITH DA COCO

Status
Not open for further replies.