• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Manipulation 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest9

Verified Member
Hello, this is Ernest9 aka FireGolem_101.
In both series WaterBenders are people that usually control the flow of water.
So this suggestion is about how WaterBenders could just control water like Bloodbending (if that makes sense). This is a lot like WaterFlow combo.

Water Manipulation 2.0

This ability would consist of controlling water, like bloodbending.
You would sneak at a water source and then be able to move a certain amount (configurable) of it around. You could use it as like a shield against projectiles and also maybe carry things around (configurable) and people could be able to control it with you. Also just to make it look cool, and control your precision with water.

This is not a great GIF but it's just to illustrate :

I hope you like this idea.

Thank you for your consideration and feel free to ask questions.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Dat Pakku's smile... :cool:

Back-to-da-thread: The idea is great, but you are not the first to suggest it (I had). For the Shield part, we have surge for that. The closest thing you can get is using only torrent.

ernest9

Verified Member
Dat Pakku's smile... :cool:

Back-to-da-thread: The idea is great, but you are not the first to suggest it (I had). For the Shield part, we have surge for that. The closest thing you can get is using only torrent.
Yes you're right. And sorry, i didn't know that you suggested that xD. But i think it would be cool to just be able to move water around.

Status
Not open for further replies.