• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Drill(s)

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Element: Water
This move allows a waterbender to make one (or several) drill(s) that give knockback and deals an decent amount of damage (can be configured). Click water source> Hold shift> Aim> And if it comes in contact with something or someone it will do extreme knockback and damage 3 hearts. It is like torrent but it does not do a circular motion and it is thicker. This move would help the waterbenders create more variety in their offensive bending.
I've given examples of what this might look like (please excuse my sucky building)
ProjectKorra.png ProjectKorra.png ProjectKorra.png

This Move is presented at 1:05 - 1:10 in the video below

Last edited:

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I like the idea, but could you give more information? For example: Damage, Knockback, Cooldown, How to Perform It, And why it'd be useful to have in the plugin.

Kiam

Verified Member
This is almost exactly like torrent. I really dont see the reason to have something that similar. It is a good suggestion, but I dont think it belongs in the core plugin.