• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Combo Suggestion: Ice Floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phorcys77

Verified Member
I have a combo suggestion for Water Benders. It would be called Ice Floor(the best name i can come up with, if you have a better one, please comment.)

Combo: Phase Change (Left Click) > Ice Spike (Hold Shift) > Surge (Left Click)

What it would do: It would freeze the ground in front of you in a conical shape and if anyone would get caught on the ice, the bottom half of their player would be frozen and unable to move for 5 seconds at the most. And to make it less OP, maybe they can't be hurt while they've been trapped? Also give it a cool down of 15 seconds so that when the 5 seconds of them being frozen, you have to wait 10 more seconds to use the combo again. This move would give Water Benders a get away. I don't know if this has been used in the show(if it has, please comment below), but a combo like this would make sense.

Thanks, please consider this suggestion. I think it makes sense!

Davboro

Verified Member
This is essentially FrostBreath. FrostBreath allows waterbenders to breathe ice (I'm guessing from the light amount of mist that escapes when you exhale, otherwise it's just allowing waterbenders to bend out of thin air) that captures opponents for a good 3 seconds, during which they cannot bend or move.

Helios

Verified Member
This is essentially FrostBreath. FrostBreath allows waterbenders to breathe ice (I'm guessing from the light amount of mist that escapes when you exhale, otherwise it's just allowing waterbenders to bend out of thin air) that captures opponents for a good 3 seconds, during which they cannot bend or move.
This would also be vanilla rather that a downloadable ability. I like this.

Phorcys77

Verified Member
The combo could even be changed to something like this:

Surge (Left Click) > Phase Change (Left Click) > Ice Spike (Tap Shift)

Surge to spread the water, Phase Change to freeze it and then Ice spike to freeze their feet.

Notice I'm trying to stay away from Right Clicks because I've heard they're harder to code than left clicks. Just trying to make it easier on the person who decides to implement this ability :D

Also, I don't know where you would draw the source from. It would make more sense if you were to draw it from a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.