• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Eco

Verified Member

As shown.Wraps the user in a protective armour of water with tentacle.The tentacle can blast enemy with water whip or freeze.However that might be op so only blasting the person with water.Shift to select water left click to activate.Left clicking will blast the person with water.Probably 3 water blast then the cloak disappear or after a time limit.Also disappears if you change slot.Probably has a long cool down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KoshiKross

Verified Member
Seem like a good idea but would the water become op because they can heal switch to defence and offence in a flash now offence and defence together! I would hate to be a fire bender but good idea.

X_Eco

Verified Member
Earth bender has earth armour and they can bend still.It is not op because if you switch it disappears.If it is opthen we should have a constant shifting so it's harder too move.

KoshiKross

Verified Member
However if the earth bender don't have any food bar or not enough bar to heal they will simply lose health untill they die but water bender can heal when in water plus they move after in water so u can just swim away and heal and come back and earth bender armour is leather not really strong.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
However if the earth bender don't have any food bar or not enough bar to heal they will simply lose health untill they die but water bender can heal when in water plus they move after in water so u can just swim away and heal and come back and earth bender armour is leather not really strong.
They get resistance too I think

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
I think it would work like this..
left click on source, shift once to activate.
Then, you can move around freely (somewhat) with maybe a slowness effect since it is hard to channel the cloak.
Click again to swipe with tentacles (roughly 1-3 hearts maybe, and they would also do knockback)
Shift and channel on a player within the range of your watercloak (anywhere from 1-10 blocks maybe) and then, release to drop them (might be useful in team play) or click to throw them with medium knockback (1-20 blocks away)

I also think this should have some kind of system to allow you to switch moves... (without the moves from above)
It makes sense that'd you be able to heal inside water, because waterbenders.

X_Eco

Verified Member
I don't think so because it would be OP plus it might be hard to channel two move at the same time that are high level.

Majorite

Verified Member
I think this move should do no initial damage, and it should only be used to grab people and throw them. I say this because it did no damage in the cartoon. Also, I think it should provide some protection, but not as much as EarthArmor.

X_Eco

Verified Member
True it is only use for mostly deffence I think but on the wiki it said it can grab freeze and blast.I think it should only protect you from projectile and basic bending but not physical attacks.

X_Eco

Verified Member
We could make it do a slam effect.We might add in a one second of slowness effect to show that after the slam the player might be in some kind of initial shock.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Earth bender has earth armour and they can bend still.It is not op because if you switch it disappears.If it is opthen we should have a constant shifting so it's harder too move.
If you turn it into having to shift, it would be just as impractical to use as octopusform is now.. :/

KingKamikaze21

Verified Member
This kiiinda sounds like earth armor and octopus form had a baby. I'm all about new moves and all but, is the move even gonna have a use?

Status
Not open for further replies.