• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Benders being able to bend rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but here it goes. I was think that waterbenders should be able to use the rain as a source block for their bending, since it is water. You could activate just like you would if you were to use a lake or ocean as a source, and take the procedures. This can be edited in anyway that the Devs want. I just thought that it might be a cool idea. All feedback is welcome.

Moonelight

Verified Member
The idea I'm sure has been thought of before, but as far as I am concerned this is the first time I have seen it suggested. The concept is nice, but I'm no coding expert, so I wouldn't be the person to ask if the idea is possible. Though my only problem with this is that you'd have to select a bunch of rain sources, cause rain is little drops of water. Katara has been seen using rain as a source, but she also used a lot of rain in a large area to pull off a simple, medium sized, ice shard move.

owlcool

Verified Member
Unlimited sources for waterbenders in rain? That would render waterbenders almost as powerful as in water. Look at practically every suggestion where this was made. It either came down to it being impossible, it being overpowered, or it looking bad.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Unlimited sources for waterbenders in rain? That would render waterbenders almost as powerful as in water. Look at practically every suggestion where this was made. It either came down to it being impossible, it being overpowered, or it looking bad.
Are you saying the waters in pools can't be infinitive?

HydroMan

Verified Member
This could have a small chance for you to fail to do a water move (as it would take alot of concentration do bend all the rain drops at the same time) and a cooldown in return could occur to rainbend again. Like how water doesnt return back into the bottles.

V

Vidcom

Although it makes sense, this is really hard to code while still making it look nice, and has been suggested before, soooo denied

Status
Not open for further replies.