• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Water Arms (more add-ons)

• Add combine!!!

• Add congeal!!!

• Add harden!!!

• ADD ALL!!!

• Don't add anything, please.

Results are only viewable after voting.

iCarly

Verified Member
[this is different from ndude's suggestion (http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/waterarms.9350/#post-78909)]

Some of these MAY be canon, some MAY NOT be canon, but please, bear with me as I explore the possibilities of the controversial but potentially gameplay changing move called WaterArms.

1.) Combine
I've been playing around Project Korra for a while, and one thing I noticed is that when you are in a closed off area with limited water and space, it's very difficult/impossible to fight with water arms, due to the arm structure. With this move, you combine both of your arms to create a singular arm right in front of you with longer range, higher damage but a shorter lifespan. With this move, you can use waterarms efficiently in small places without having to worry about your aim and the walls. Use left click to activate it, and left click again to deactivate it. The move affects the following in different ways:

a.) Thump (Previously "Punch")
Thump will have double damage and knockback compared to punch.

b.) Launch (Previously "Grapple")
The name "Grapple" will change to "Launch". Launch will do as its name suggests; launch the waterbender. It is the polar opposite of grapple, and it can help the player get out of small holes on the ground, and possibly a lot more.

c.) Ice Barrage (Previously "Freeze")
The projectiles thrown by the ability "Freeze" will double in damage and double in quantity. The range will also be longer than before, but the frozen projectiles you can throw will be more limited than it was before.

d.) Pike (Previously "Spear")
A singular, uncontrollable torrent of water will freeze the entity it hits, creating a much bigger sphere than the ones spear makes. It will also be faster and will deal more damage.

2.) Congeal
A move just like punch, except it does no damage. Instead, it freezes, knocks back and slows whatever entity it hits. This move was demonstrated by Ming Hua, it was done to a White Lotus guard who was assigned to watch over P'li on the icy prison.

3.) Harden
This move will make your water arms thicken, thus hardening it without turning it to ice. When you go to the slot, you can use your cursor to move your water arms around, and whoever gets hit receives a lot of damage and knockback, but it only can be done once, as it will be put on a cooldown.

That's all, I want everyone to be honest. Please, feel free to add your own suggestions.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Although I have a different vision for waterarms of my own, yours is also good and balanced as mine nontheless. Good luck with your suggestion.