• Wondering why you can't report bugs here? We have moved our bug tracker to use support tickets instead of forums. You can find it by clicking here (also located in the navigation bar). This page will disappear eventually.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Issue Water and Earth not working

Hi, so I'm making a new server and I'm using the ProjectKorra plugin on 1.12.2. It's working perfectly for Fire, Air and Chi, but for Water and Earth only the passives are working. I'm not sure how to fix this, please help if you can :)

xNuminousx

Could you please provide what Pk version you're using as well as any errors that are spawning in your console? There might be some startup errors that can give us a clue as to what's going on.

xNuminousx

I just realized you posted this under Probending? Was that an accident or are you actually using Probending?

This is the all the Error's and Warns my console gives when I start the server. Also I'm using PK1.8.4 on MC1.12.2

[Server] ERROR Ambiguous plugin name `EssentialsSpawn' for files `plugins/EssentialsXSpawn-2.17.1.0.jar' and `plugins/EssentialsXSpawn-2.17.1.15.jar' in `plugins'
[Server] ERROR Ambiguous plugin name `EssentialsProtect' for files `plugins/EssentialsXProtect-2.17.1.0.jar' and `plugins/EssentialsXProtect-2.17.1.15.jar' in `plugins'
[Server] ERROR Ambiguous plugin name `Essentials' for files `plugins/EssentialsX-2.17.1.0.jar' and `plugins/EssentialsX-2.17.1.15.jar' in `plugins'
[Server] ERROR Ambiguous plugin name `EssentialsGeoIP' for files `plugins/EssentialsXGeoIP-2.17.1.15.jar' and `plugins/EssentialsXGeoIP-2.17.1.0.jar' in `plugins'
[Server] ERROR Ambiguous plugin name `EssentialsXMPP' for files `plugins/EssentialsXXMPP-2.17.1.15.jar' and `plugins/EssentialsXXMPP-2.17.1.0.jar' in `plugins'
[Server] INFO Set PluginClassLoader as parallel capable
[Server] ERROR Could not load 'plugins/Factions.jar' in folder 'plugins'
[Server] WARN Version mismatch! Please update EssentialsGeoIP to the same version.
[Server] WARN Version mismatch! Please update EssentialsXMPP to the same version.
[Server] WARN Version mismatch! Please update all Essentials jars to the same version.
[Server] WARN Unable to load JDK7 types (annotations, java.nio.file.Path): no Java7 support added
[Server] WARN :1:1: Premature end of file.
[Server] WARN org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Premature end of file.
[Server] WARN at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:257)
Server] WARN at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:339)
[Server] WARN at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:121)
[Server] WARN at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.Updater.<init>(Updater.java:60)
[Server] WARN at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.onEnable(ProjectKorra.java:59)
[Server] WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264)
[Server] WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337)
[Server] WARN at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:402)
[Server] WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:384)
[Server] WARN at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:333)
[Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:422)
[Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:383)
[Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:338)
[Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272)
[Server] WARN at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545)
[Server] WARN at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[Server] WARN Version mismatch! Please update all Essentials jars to the same version.
[Server] WARN config broken for xmpp

jagr92

All the warns say that you have a problem with your Essentials version, have you tried to updated it?