• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Wall Gliding (Passive)

Wall Gliding (Passive) 2.0.0

Sc1_original

Verified Member
Sc1_original submitted a new resource:

Wall Gliding (Passive) - helps you climb down from the walls like a Pro!

Description:
Have you ever felt that chi blockers need more abilities like in the series? then this is for you!
with this ability, you can climb down of the walls without any injuries, you can prevent your fall damage by it!

Usage:
first made sure you are a chi blocker and have the ability's permission!
and then Just Stand next to a wall and then Sneak down(Use shift) when you are falling...​
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Maybe you could add an additional feature that allows the chi blocker to climb walls as well. Or maybe jump wall-to-wall to scale it. Super mario style.

Sc1_original

Verified Member
Maybe you could add an additional feature that allows the chi blocker to climb walls as well. Or maybe jump wall-to-wall to scale it. Super mario style.
Hello Numin :) , I think Jedcore's Wallrun answer the climbing feature, but anyways I can add it as a feature that players can Enable or disable it so it would be compatible with jedcore too. and about the second one, I got an Idea of WallJump that they just jump the wall they are climbing down, but Mario like Jumps would be also impressive so they'll be spiderman, summery; I'll put the idea on the plan.

Last edited: