• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied (Unreasonable & Closing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It wasn't her elemental bending that was empowered, it was her energy and spirit bending that were empowered. But I see what you are getting at, and I think it is a great idea. But maybe take away the avatarstate when in the spirit world because then it would really be too op with what it can already do.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
Well, I don't know how long you've been watching the show, but traditional bending cannot be done in the spirit world if you enter spiritually; only energybending can. So this boost would only be able to apply if you enter physically.

Moonelight

Verified Member
Well, I don't know how long you've been watching the show, but traditional bending cannot be done in the spirit world if you enter spiritually; only energybending can. So this boost would only be able to apply if you enter physically.
I know

Joeri

Verified Member
Raava was talking about Energybending. Regular bending has nothing to do with spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.