• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Tree Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Crouch with this ability on a tree. While Crouching,now it can be move with WASD keys (bloodbending inspiration). If the tree has branches, doing a punch while controlling this plant will cause one of the branches to trust foward (deals by default 1 heart). If the tree is being sprinted (2 times press w or hold ctrl), and someone's gets hit by the tree, 2 and a half heart will be dealt to the idiot and he will be sent flying 12 blocks (the knockback will be dependent by the distance the plant ran from - I gave the maximum number it can deal).

That's pretty much it. I'll be looking a gif from an animation.

Inspirational source: 16:40-16:50

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
P.S This Power will be increase during night time, where one can control 3 trees at the same. During Fullmoon this will control 7 trees.

jedk1

Crouch with this ability on a tree. While Crouching,now it can be move with WASD keys (bloodbending inspiration). If the tree has branches, doing a punch while controlling this plant will cause one of the branches to trust foward (deals by default 1 heart). If the tree is being sprinted (2 times press w or hold ctrl), and someone's gets hit by the tree, 2 and a half heart will be dealt to the idiot and he will be sent flying 12 blocks (the knockback will be dependent by the distance the plant ran from - I gave the maximum number it can deal).

That's pretty much it. I'll be looking a gif from an animation.

Inspirational source: 16:40-16:50
This is ProjectKorra, not ProjectGenericAnime.

Loony

Verified Member
Firstly, trees in MC doesn't have branches in the first place so we would have to make branches appear out of thin air which would look weird. Secondly, "wood" isn't bendable. Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.