• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know If this is already worked upon, but I think Torrent should freeze like waterarms tentacles (through Freeze mode) with the second left click after its blast release. Short and simple, so I don't think I need explaning. If you need me to do that, I won't mind, but you can ask me and I'll provide explanation.

And obviously, like mention before by @Green, it shouldn't create too much ice when contact with a player:

Last edited:

NickC1211

Don't know If this is already worked upon, but I think Torrent should freeze like waterarms tentacles (through Freeze mode). Short and simple, so I don't think I need explaning. If you need me to do that, I won't mind, but you can ask me and I'll provide explanation.

Yea this would be cool I've seen like someone hit a torrent with frost breath at the right moment and it turned to ice and kept going xD. Also would this be a combo of torrent plus phase change or what?

Yea this would be cool I've seen like someone hit a torrent with frost breath at the right moment and it turned to ice and kept going xD. Also would this be a combo of torrent plus phase change or what?
You just left click with Torrent selected. I think this should replace the ugly ice dome formation, because seriously it's nothing like...

THAT! I think I should add to the thread!

xNuminousx

You just left click with Torrent selected. I think this should replace the ugly ice dome formation, because seriously it's nothing like...

THAT! I think I should add to the thread!
Take not on how she pulls enough water from a tree to make a torrent :O Not enough for a dome of ice... But just making it known we should be able to extract water from logs (As long as they are near leaves).

Thanks. Also, to put it out: She did used for plants, but even she used from a pool of body the quantity wouldn't add up.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Thanks. Also, to put it out: She did used for plants, but even she used from a pool of body the quantity wouldn't add up.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
Technically speaking, water does expand when frozen.

But aside from that this idea seems kind of unrealistic, and would ruin the existing freezing function (which sucks but should be slightly changed, not removed) because, if you are hit with ice you would not freeze, you would bruise.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.