• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Torrent WaterCombo

TicTac

Verified Member
So, I was bored and came up this cool watercombo {If watercombos come out}. So, it would be like
Torrent{Shift twice} Watermanipulation {Left Click} Torrent {Left Click} and two torrents appear out of the water and you can control them, but there has to be a centre point were the torrents can meet. The damage is double the damage that a normal torrent would do, and it wouldn't one shot at night {OP}. Here is some screenshots of the ideas that the combo can do.

And heres a video of the idea I have, skip to 1:23

Hope you enjoyed <3

VCSunlit

Verified Member
This seems like an awesome combo!
I agree it's not too op, because you can't control both parts seperately, it just doubles up.

TicTac

Verified Member
I'd say like 5 hearts at night and 3 hearts at normal but if you guys disagree give me feedback

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Reason to hate when people put YouTube videos in posts: Whenever it is over, I always end up clicking on more and more then it is 1 AM and I can't stop watching the fight scenes.

AwesGames

Verified Member
waterbenders are op enough *im a pretty damn good bender too* but i feel that would need a slight cool down time