• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Tornado Use

Should This Be Added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Sideways tornado, pushes enemy back, does a heart, has same cool down as walloffire, a gif of it is in my sig, this will be activated by clicking on tornado slot, no warmup time, lasts 3 seconds.

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

Don't be the guy who just says things :{

So far what I can imagine such a move being like would be a spiralling smaller tornado in a given direction, which pushes and rotates entities in this place. We basically have a spinny airblast going on here. Tornado does need more work imo, but this option isn't it for me

ChrisfromMars

Verified Member
Actually tornadoes in the form that he's talking about are actually how raw tornadoes form. It actually starts with a horizontal vortex of spiraling wind, scientists aren't exactly sure how it lifts itself to vertical position. But you might wanna give a little more detail than what you've given already ._.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied because of the vague nature of the suggestion. It helps if you follow the template in the stickied thread at the top of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.