• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Tiny RP Element.

Once an avatar gets born (a player chosen through a varies mean/criteria/event), a message should be display (boolean toggleable) the avatar locations coors. Those who sought to help through the journey of him/her saving a world/other important goal, or just cold-heartedly kill one (by ending the cycle or waiting for an opportunity for another one to recarnate, or for other personal intentions to gain of): there will be a command for that /bending track theavatar.

It might not make much sense as to how anyone can gain the power of this GPS capability, but it would be just convent as like finding out the element of the player that bends (/b who).

Another thing, maybe incorperating a clan/group/gang/club-alike-plugin, one could accompany the avatar as a team member through /rpgbending join [avatar's name]. This opens many features relevant to this concept, such as friendly fire (which would be disable by default) between alies of and the avatar('s) are sided, tp-ying each other or whole to or at without a permission request, set up a pinned task (/rpgbending annouce "Let's take a trip to Ba Sing Se") which anyone could read the recent/all events (/rpgbending read) like a newspeed. Also, it would be possible to assign a task for each individual member (reference to how each of the gaang friends had their own way or 'destiny' to stop and end 100 year on going War) (command: /rpgbending assign [member] <task>). Also, tamed mobs can also unite with the team (Nagga, Momo, Appa...).

An avatar can rename it how ever it wants and disable access for others If they happen to type in immature names. Command for that could be /rpgbending create <name> (if not specified, it automaticly gets name by the user ign followed by "Team " initial). /rpgbending add [player] adds it the group (avatar has to accept/deny the request settled if somebody else from the group invites someone).

Last edited:

NickC1211

I like this the tracking thing is pretty accurate as people can always seem to find the avatar. Idk if it's a thing but there should be like a cycle so that the avatar becomes a player of a different origin element each time like the show.

xNuminousx

I don't like the idea of the coords of someone being given away. When the avatar was born, no one knew who it was or where they were. They had to figure it out. I think this is sort of taking the easy way out in eliminating the avatar. For anyone who wants to find the avatar, they should put their detective skills to work and locate them. They'd have to ask around, follow them where they've been, and track them down.

NickC1211

I don't like the idea of the coords of someone being given away. When the avatar was born, no one knew who it was or where they were. They had to figure it out. I think this is sort of taking the easy way out in eliminating the avatar. For anyone who wants to find the avatar, they should put their detective skills to work and locate them. They'd have to ask around, follow them where they've been, and track them down.
But there should be a cycle so that they know what element to look for.

Nobody knew whenever a person was a bender and what element they bent, unless they witnessed it. Nevertheless, we got /b who command. Tracking future would make it more convenient and easy to track them. In theory, being private investinagor may sound nice and easy, but in reality its harder than it is.

xNuminousx

Nobody knew whenever a person was a bender and what element they bent, unless they witnessed it. Nevertheless, we got /b who command. Tracking future would make it more convenient and easy to track them.
1) Bending isn't as unique or rare as an avatar
2) No one was hunting down benders like Zuko was the Avatar (I assume that's the concept of this idea). You had the equalists even they didn't follow them to the ends of the earth.

Yeah, I agree with you no. Putting a second thought from a big future - this would look dumb, lol.

Looking at how canon lore worked:
Aaang was discovered after his third time of entering the avatar , which resulted in relic monuments glow in synch simutaniously (already suggested that with "avatar statues").
Korra introduced and reveal herself to the public of being the one.
Roku found out that he was an avatar after Fire Sages informed him. (In minecraft, this could add suspension and unpredictability to roleplay by only notifying OP's/Admins to inform avatar instead for his/her suprise).

Those three things can occur without this Suggestion.