• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Texture Pack

MCheung12

Verified Member
Is there a resource pack that I can use while using this plugin? It would create a better Avatar-like atmosphere :)

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
I've offered on many occasions to help Mist make a resource pack and other graphic elements for Project Korra. I've been turned down on every time with the exception of the sites banner. According to him it just wasn't something he saw being needed right now but I'm sure in the future there will be. He has talked about it.

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I've offered on many occasions to help Mist make a resource pack and other graphic elements for Project Korra. I've been turned down on every time with the exception of the sites banner. According to him it just wasn't something he saw being needed right now but I'm sure in the future there will be. He has talked about it.
I guess you could dish one up and throw it into the Resource Pack section. Not sure whether it will be official or not