• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Tactical Combustion?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't know how to explain this, but just bare with me... Imagine a scenario *flashback* wooooooop...

P'li blows up a building, generating cover or creating distraction.

^ That escalated quickly^. Perhaps blowing up celling should with combustion attack should force the blasted blocks to be affected by gravity --perhaps only temporarely--, and thus provide the above application.

*Details and more comming soon*

Pride

Verified Member
Would the blocks deal damage to players who just so happened to be hit?
It should, tbh. I mean, like. What's the point of falling blocks if they don't do damage? (Other than distraction)
It'd be nice for it to do damage, but if Meskenas doesn't like it that way, then they won't make the blocks that way.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Would the blocks deal damage to players who just so happened to be hit?
In vanilla, blocks don't do damage, so I think those blocks shouldn't.

It should, tbh. I mean, like. What's the point of falling blocks if they don't do damage? (Other than distraction)
It'd be nice for it to do damage, but if Meskenas doesn't like it that way, then they won't make the blocks that way.
Not only for distraction. It would be probably even possible to trap or even kill the user (via suffocation) If the blocks fall under them in bigger amounts and dimensions.

Pride

Verified Member
In vanilla, blocks don't do damage, so I think those blocks shouldn't.

Not only for distraction. It would be probably even possible to trap or even kill the user (via suffocation) If the blocks fall under them in bigger amounts and dimensions.
That's fine. :p