• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Tab to finish typing an ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Make it so that tabbing while typing half of the ability name in the chat box within a command will type the whole name for you or allowing you to keep tabbing to chose the ability from others that start with the same typed title. Like in a similar manner when someone type half of the players username and pressing tab it finishes it for the typer.

As of an example, type /b b torr ,than press tab to auto-finish it with /b b torrent

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Already implemented in 1.8.0 Beta 6 and above. :)

If it doesn't work, then you either don't have permission, have an outdated version or are doing it wrong. Hope that helps. :p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I thought it didn't work while I didn't know it was already implanted :/. Well I guess I have to check it again, ensuring that I have everything that you describe in place for this to work. Thank you for telling me that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.