• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Surge/Water Wave Duplication Bugs

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Plugin: ProjectKorra Core
Version: 1.6.0 Beta 17 (Needs a re-test in Beta 18, I am busy and haven't had much of a chance, but I did not see any notes of a fix in the beta 18 changelog)
Where the bug exists: The move Surge and the move Waterwave (Waterspout)
Description:
Surge: Randomly, surge will cause placed flowers and other plants to duplicate when struck by a wave.
Waterwave: It seems that the initial spawning of waterblocks for the animation will duplicate flowers (tested with orchids) when the flowers are selected as the source of the move.
What should be happening instead: No flowers/plants should be duplicated with either move :)

jacklin213

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Plugin: ProjectKorra Core
Version: 1.6.0 Beta 17 (Needs a re-test in Beta 18, I am busy and haven't had much of a chance, but I did not see any notes of a fix in the beta 18 changelog)
Where the bug exists: The move Surge and the move Waterwave (Waterspout)
Description:
Surge: Randomly, surge will cause placed flowers and other plants to duplicate when struck by a wave.
Waterwave: It seems that the initial spawning of waterblocks for the animation will duplicate flowers (tested with orchids) when the flowers are selected as the source of the move.
What should be happening instead: No flowers/plants should be duplicated with either move :)
Can you provide the exact version and build your server is running please

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Can you provide the exact version and build your server is running please
Sorry, forgot to mention that in my original post.

/version outputs this: CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-c3c767f-33d5de3 (MC: 1.8) (Implementing API version 1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Should be around build #44 (According to the Jenkins Spigot-RSS page)

Planning to update to 1.8.3 soon, just waiting on a few plugins to update as well.