• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Surge Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I personally thing Surge shouldn't have a delay - it feels like it's bug, which it could actually be. Nobody uses it anymore because of that issue I believe.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ive never experienced a delay with surge. Its probably a bug.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
What kind of a delay? Like a delay to create the wave, a delay to do knockback to the player? I haven't noticed any sort of delay and when i go full water, surge is always a must in my arsenal.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
So the whole, click at water, look up, and hold shift? I guess I have noticed that delay but I never use surge for that because it's not easy for me to use in quick combat. Probably this delay I suppose.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
That's the one. It's it probably the reason why nobody uses it, because it doesn't spawn to quickly enough or at a decent pace.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
When you said it, I checked it myself and it appears it doesn't have it. I might be using beta 10, but I doubt that beta 11 or 12 (which came just now recently) have that option.

Loony

Verified Member
Yeah there isn't a delay. If you're experience a delay it's probably server or player lag.

Denied, or maybe it should be complete? Idk

Status
Not open for further replies.