• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Surge Add-On

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
I believe that surge can be made as IceWall. I bring the image where Aang uses it. To use it on a Surge when it's in the form of ice you need to click the right mouse button. It once already. But you have corrected it in the new version since it was a bug. This surge add-on can withstand two-three hits and then destroyed. If you do it will be perfect.
water13-470.jpg
h.png

Last edited:

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
So basically, you create an ice surge, right click and it'll stay? Hmm, alright, that makes sense, I like it! Unlike ice wall in the addon abilities, this one is a bit more convenient because you can place it when you have to. The only question I have is, will it be breakable by moves?

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
So basically, you create an ice surge, right click and it'll stay? Hmm, alright, that makes sense, I like it! Unlike ice wall in the addon abilities, this one is a bit more convenient because you can place it when you have to. The only question I have is, will it be breakable by moves?
I think it will be breakable by strong moves

DanBall

Verified Member
Yes, indeed it will help waterbender to protect themselves. A good defensive technique. Waterbending is the element of change!

TheBlueSenpai

Verified Member
I think it would be this good if it would have added to the official PK, waterbending - the element of change and it must change - this is normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.