• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Support for Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiem42

Verified Member
Idea:Recently, I have noticed benders can bend in other's factions. This is very pointless to have factions, since you can Earth Tunnel or Fire Blast through everything.
Faction support is necessary. Majority of servers who use this plugin have Factions as well. It would even playing fields, along with making game play fun again.

jedk1

Idea:Recently, I have noticed benders can bend in other's factions. This is very pointless to have factions, since you can Earth Tunnel or Fire Blast through everything.
Faction support is necessary. Majority of servers who use this plugin have Factions as well. It would even playing fields, along with making game play fun again.
.... my players cant bend in each others factions... are you sure youve set it up right?

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
In ProjectKorra config it shows whether or not Bending respects faction, set it to true/false depending on what you want.

lKnightwolfl

Verified Member
I feel like if the faction is able to bend in their respected faction area, people trying to raid them without power themselves doesn't seem like a fair battle. Just my own opinion, also earthbenders can't go through obsidian right?

jedk1

I feel like if the faction is able to bend in their respected faction area, people trying to raid them without power themselves doesn't seem like a fair battle. Just my own opinion, also earthbenders can't go through obsidian right?
and this is why there is a config option to say whether or not the plugin respects factions or not :D

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe it should add a option to make it so that you can't fire last through certain materials. You can't earth tunnel through cobble, so it is not that much of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.