• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Suggestion: 1 for all exept chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Hello everyone i just wnat to post this suggestion if thesefour abilities can be made by Coolade or AlexTheCoder

Water:
ManipulateBlob
you can shift and right click at water and water particles shaped in a ball cound appear and you move your mouse to move this and right click to throw it (No damage or knockback) this was seen in Avatar the last airbender the waterbending master
Earth:
LavaManpulation
shift at a lava source and right click to create lava particles. move your mouse to move the lava and right click to blast this ability (Whoever gets hit by this will be on fire) this was seen is Avatar legends of korra book 3 finale where Bowlin tries to destroy the one he is fighting
Fire:
FireBrush
simply right click or sneak at the ground and this is just like blaze but stronger and it adds 3.0 better damage
this was seen in Blaze Minecraft ProjectKorra

Air:
Void
simply right clikc and you will have the ability to fly 0.1 slower than fly in creative mode but you will bein survival mode. this ability wil last for 35 secondes and whoever you fly into will be knocked back 6 blocks and be given damage by 5.0
This was seen is Avatar legends of korra book 3 finale where Zaheer flies when he tries to destroy Korra while she is in avatar state but fails by a giant tornado Jinora and the other air benders created.

if this is too much you can just create 2 or 1 you like but if you want to make them all that would be amazing! thank you for reading and these were all seen in Avatar legends of korra and The last airbender

guy057

Verified Member
Maybe put fires out but then you would use torrent wave and surge. What if you were able to transport it if you dont have a bucket?

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Maybe put fires out but then you would use torrent wave and surge. What if you were able to transport it if you dont have a bucket?
But it's useless. There's almost no use to it even if it IS putting out fires. and lavamanip should be like watermanip just with lava.void seems way to OP just to fly by someone and they take 5 damage :/ the reason korra got hurt is because she got hit against rocks. Firebrush is just an OP version of blaze.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
But it's useless. There's almost no use to it even if it IS putting out fires. and lavamanip should be like watermanip just with lava.void seems way to OP just to fly by someone and they take 5 damage :/ the reason korra got hurt is because she got hit against rocks. Firebrush is just an OP version of blaze.
ik but void u fly slower and i can remove the damage if u want just keep knockback tho

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
it w

it would just be a decoration ability for looks
Uhm why would it only be used for decoration. It's not going to do anything and it's completely useless. it'd be a waste of time to code and a waste of data. I'm sorry but NOONE wants an ability that does nothing.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Uhm why would it only be used for decoration. It's not going to do anything and it's completely useless. it'd be a waste of time to code and a waste of data. I'm sorry but NOONE wants an ability that does nothing.
it doesnt matter ill just code it for private server and by private i mean me and i will update WaterBlob later and then it will be used for attacking

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
it doesnt matter ill just code it for private server and by private i mean me and i will update WaterBlob later and then it will be used for attacking
Why dont you make it do damage right now :/ then people would probably use it. I'd use it for my probending.

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Okay, it's fine if you make it an add-on we're just saying there's no point in it being in the core. maybe in RPG? as like a little starter move or something.
ok but just for this ill mka eit public and make it for attacking and decoration so it move better and ill make FireBrush less op it will only do 1.0 damage

Status
Not open for further replies.