• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suffocate

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Suffocate2

Press and hold sneak while aiming at an enemy to begin bending the air out of their lungs.As the enemy's life force begins to fade, they will be dealt damage over time, slow, and fading blindness. If you are damaged or stop aiming at the enemy the suffocation will stop.

The configuration file contains over 15 settings that you can use the personalize Suffocate.

8/27/2014
Version 1.0.1
Download - 4Shared
Download - MediaFire

ChangeLog:
Version 1.0.1:
- Renamed the ability to Suffocate2 so that it does not interfere with the default Suffocate.

Element: Air
Permission: bending.ability.Suffocate2 (Default)

Last edited:

Chen

Verified Member
It works great, I was trying it out and I'm yet to find any bugs, good job, it's a great ability.

sehunpark

Verified Member
Cool improvement of suffocation compared to my earth technique of raising earth and collapsing it on the player ^.^

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just to anyone who is downloading this, this ability DOES conflict with the suffocation move added in the recent beta build. Sorry @Coolade :p

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yea it won't even show up, I'd have to rename the ability or something :(. Perhaps something ultra creative like Suffocation2.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Update:
Version 1.0.1:
- Renamed the ability to Suffocate2 so that it does not interfere with the default Suffocate.

Josh

Verified Member
I haven't used the latest beta or this move yet. But from reading the Beta post I would say these moves do the same thing. Can someone explain what the difference is between the two of them?

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm not sure about the differences I haven't really used the default one, but I started coding this one before I realized that Mist was making one too. I figured might as well post it rather than letting the code go to waste.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Food for thought. Asphyxiation is a fancy word. Might wanna try that. Plus, it also starts with an 'A'!

Chen

Verified Member
it might be a fancy word, but how many people are gonna struggle to type that? xD i would suggest strangle
Yeah I myself hate having to write watermanipulation every time so I can imagine what a nightmare Asphyxiation would be. Could you not name it 'Suffocation' instead of 'Suffocate'?

xX_FireGaming_Xx

Verified Member
Suffocate2

Press and hold sneak while aiming at an enemy to begin bending the air out of their lungs.As the enemy's life force begins to fade, they will be dealt damage over time, slow, and fading blindness. If you are damaged or stop aiming at the enemy the suffocation will stop.

The configuration file contains over 15 settings that you can use the personalize Suffocate.

8/27/2014
Version 1.0.1
Download - 4Shared
Download - MediaFire

ChangeLog:
Version 1.0.1:

Element: Air
Permission: bending.ability.Suffocate2 (Default)
you should also code it where an air ball is around their head so it looks cooler! that would be great :D