• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Suffocate not working in avatarstate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using
  • PK core
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version)
  • 1.4.0 BETA 4
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc)
  • ability
  • A detailed description of the bug you found.
  • When i enter the avatar-state suffocate doesn't work!
  • What should be happening instead
  • It should suffocate all mobs nearby

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
where can i find suffocate for my server and put in the abilities file? plz tell me
and here is a good video for u guys enjoy :)
Go into the projectkorra folder. in there is another folder called "abilities" you drag the ability jar/config file (if it comes with 1) into abilities and reload ur server.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
where can i find suffocate for my server and put in the abilities file? plz tell me
and here is a good video for u guys enjoy :)
I believe that video was made with Orion's plugin, not Project Korra. It might help them find out about Progect Korra though. So yay.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That one won't work if you are running a build with our suffocation in it since our ability loads first.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Also, please don't post bug reports for addon abilities in this forum. Put in in the thread of the ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.