• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Suffocate and EarthGrab are op!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
Modifying the config you didn't think Suffocate will become op? I understand that from here we can get. But it happens so very often that it is not possible to get out! Please fix! Because it is not possible to play, when you kill 3 seconds.

When you got caught in earthgrab it is not possible to get out. When you break the blocks earthbender use LavaFlow and spam earthgrab again. It is simply impossible to fight when you got out of one earthgrab and you get caught in the second and lava... I propose to make a cooldown on earthgrab!

Thank you for your attention!

Loony, why deny it if you played on my server, I would like suffocate when it is not possible to get out and it kills within 5 seconds. Go to the server tomorrow and I will show, it is not possible to get out when you are in water. So don't deny it until thanks.

Hero

Verified Member
I don't think either of these abilities are "op." They can easily break out.
Actually, if an airbender uses Suffocate while on Airspout, by the time you are 3 seconds in, you are dead because they are moving faster than you can run and you cant see. EarthGrab is sort of op because if you try to break out, they spam earthblast. Dont break out fast enough, lavaflow/earthspam. Escape, EarthGrab again.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
When I am in a arena and EarthGrab has got me caught, I can easily get out of it.
Suffocate, just be close to something you can use to bend and then bend and find a way out of it. On my server earlier today, someone tried to suffocate me so I use air blast and AirShield. Again. Easy.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Also I am pretty sure if you make a suggestion and it gets denied, you can't make a new thread or it could possibly get deleted or something xP.

Hero

Verified Member
Modifying the config you didn't think Suffocate will become op? I understand that from here we can get. But it happens so very often that it is not possible to get out! Please fix! Because it is not possible to play, when you kill 3 seconds.

When you got caught in earthgrab it is not possible to get out. When you break the blocks earthbender use LavaFlow and spam earthgrab again. It is simply impossible to fight when you got out of one earthgrab and you get caught in the second and lava... I propose to make a cooldown on earthgrab!

Thank you for your attention!

Loony, why deny it if you played on my server, I would like suffocate when it is not possible to get out and it kills within 5 seconds. Go to the server tomorrow and I will show, it is not possible to get out when you are in water. So don't deny it until thanks.
Isnt your server Russian?...Loony speaks Russian?!

Status
Not open for further replies.