• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Sub element config options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machi

Verified Member
I propose the ability to change configurations seperately for sub element users. By this I mean that on a default fire configuration, fireblast may be 2 hearts. If the firebender chooses combustion as a sub element to use, it would be nice to be able to edit it for that firebender's fireblasts to do 1 heart. The same can be said for other sub elements, like making earthbenders shockwave do 1 heart, and a metalbenders shockwave do 2 hearts. Just a way to be able to balance people out and help them choose subs on servers where subelements are an option. By default all of these configuration options would be the same as the normal default option and would be optional to change by the user. Thanks.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Why would you want to decrease the damage to fireblast to those who you use combustion?

While I do like idea, but it would probably be better if owners could change the config value differently to each player/group instead of the new system that decides to change for those who have certain permission(s).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.