• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Strange Phasechange Bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessFrost

Verified Member
Plugin: Project Korra Core
Version: 1.4.0
Where the bug exists: The move Phasechange
Description: This has been really hard to test/reproduce, but some (maybe all) of our waterbenders can't use phasechange unless I bind it. Now I know how weird it sounds, but I tested it with a person who had complained of the move not working, and every time I cleared my binds she would tell me it stopped working. Upon rebinding it, she could use phasechange again. I am one of 4 OPs on our server, if that makes any difference.
If this didn't make any sense, we can try and get a recording of the bug in action for you all.
What should happen: Phasechange should work without needed me... XD

EDIT: Alex got on and came to the conclusion that something to do with me was corrupted, removing my bending fixed it apparently. Thanks Alex :3

Last edited:

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Plugin: Project Korra Core
Version: 1.4.0
Where the bug exists: The move Phasechange
Description: This has been really hard to test/reproduce, but some (maybe all) of our waterbenders can't use phasechange unless I bind it. Now I know how weird it sounds, but I tested it with a person who had complained of the move not working, and every time I cleared my binds she would tell me it stopped working. Upon rebinding it, she could use phasechange again. I am one of 4 OPs on our server, if that makes any difference.
If this didn't make any sense, we can try and get a recording of the bug in action for you all.
What should happen: Phasechange should work without needed me... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.