• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[SpoutDischarge] Water Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedEons

Verified Member
This water combo is very heavily based on the style of Tai Chi, which is what waterbending is based on.
"Tai chi is less about strength, and more about alignment, body structure, breath visualization" By Sifu Kisu [Avatar Martial Arts Expert]

You'll understand what i'm getting at, manipulating water calmly then releasing it with force

Which leads to this combo :
Description : Release a waterspout that spins violently, anyone caught in the spout's path will be forced to spin with it, after being caught in the spout for awhile, the target will be flung towards a random direction with great force.

Combo : While on the waterspout, hold sneak and left click with torrent, then switch back to waterspout and release sneak

This move would do a fair amount of wall damage, any entities caught in the spout would be unable to bend, and be flung 1.5 seconds after caught.
The height of the spout would be the height of your spout when you completed the combo, you can hold your height by pressing sneak and jump to do the combo as well
Max height of the spout would be 8 blocks high, the spout can travel on land and liquids but upon hitting a wall that is more than 3 blocks tall it will stop moving, if not, it will just pass through it.

Tell me if you like this idea or not, or any other add-ons to the move
If you don't like it, leave a reply, any kind of reply, below to tell me why

Last edited:

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Air's twister is just lifting you up and pushing you, while this flings you with great force doing damage, but I can see what you mean

TwistedEons

Verified Member
Nice, except the amount of water in that move is far too much, also that combo leaves you only in one spot(I didn't read that much into detail, but having that much water move around is bound to create lag)
This doesn't let the opponent spin so many times before launching them, adding mobility and time for other moves because sticking too long to one move is boring

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
Nice, except the amount of water in that move is far too much, also that combo leaves you only in one spot(I didn't read that much into detail, but having that much water move around is bound to create lag)
This doesn't let the opponent spin so many times before launching them, adding mobility and time for other moves because sticking too long to one move is boring
Actually, that wouldn't really lag at all....

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
why don't we just fuse them together

fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak moves stronger
This is WaterSpout, back together. And I'm never going down at the hands of the moves like you, because Im so much better. And every function of me is saying: "Go get them"
The two of us ain't gonna follow Dev's rules, come at me without any of your programming tools, let's go, just me and you. Let's go, just one on two.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
its also a lazy way of doing things.
It's actually a way to benefit us by giving us more variety. But unless you're that one waterbender spammer, go ahead and complain. " Because the developers are TOTALLY lazy because people won't actually appreciate their hard work."

Status
Not open for further replies.