• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied SpiritWaterHold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Unaloq's SpiritWaterHolding technique needs to be implemented (This is different than the last posts)

Name: SpiritWaterHold
Type: Offensive / Healing
Elemental: Water
Damage / Health: Dmg = 1 Heart (Like Suffocate2) Heal = 1 hearts like healingwaters

Reason Behind and Aesthetics: I think that a SpiritWaterHold (RENAME PLEASE) Would be great to be implemented here is reasoning behind this: It allows you to interact with players more. To use this just hold shift (With water bottles in hand) or if your near a water source click the source and shift at a player (Able to use with plants) I think that When you hold shift it should give you healing just like healing hands but if you hold shift and click anywhere you'd like it will corrupt the player and deal 1 heart per second. I think it should look like the Suffocate2 move but instead it does not form a sphere after a couple of seconds but says as a hex but with a more intricate swirl to it. I think when you activate it it will be rain particles for a couple of seconds then when you want to heal the particles will turn into a glow stone colored particle while if youre gonna corrupt their soul, the particles will turn into nether portal particles to show that its purple and corrupting. I think that this would be a great idea to be implemented and I think the way it looks would be great too thank you for reading this and sorry if its bad its 3:00 am here and MErrY CHRiSTMAs

Kiam

Verified Member
I think this ability is too overpowered and spiritually specific to make sense for all players to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.