• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion SpiritCalming

SvenTurtle98

Verified Member
In the show, skilled waterbenders were able to use their knowledge of the spirits as well as waterbending to calm unsettles spirits and turn them back into their natural form.

I would like to see a move that functions similarly in the game. Except it would calm aggressive mobs and prevent them from attacking the player for a certain amount of time.

For example: a waterbender is being attacked at night by a zombie. They would be able to bend waterparticles in a spiral around the mob and the mob would stop attacking the player, unless the player is interrupted. This would be able to work on 2-3 normal sized mobs. i.e. zombies, skeletons, etc. Larger mobs like slimes, ghasts and endermen would probably only be able to be calmed one at a time.

In avatarstate all mobs within a 15 block radius would be calmed.

Sosy13

Verified Member
It would be nice, but as it was in the show, waterbenders could use it on spirits only. I dont think that it should be the same for ingame mobs, too. This might be suitable for Spirits plugin.

Last edited:

Agsgm10

Verified Member
Pretty sure this used to be a thing that worked on some mobs like spiders. But I can't seem to find the move in the Project Korra or JedCore configs so I guess it's not a move anymore o_O.

SvenTurtle98

Verified Member
I mean, it would also work on spirits if the server has spirits enabled.

But for servers that dont, this can work on mobs as well. Since mobs are kinda like spirits. I guess. Maybe. They are ded. spirits aren't living things. whats the difference.