• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Specialized World Guard Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I looked through the posts, and I hadn't seen this suggestion before, so here it is.

My idea is to have a specialized world guard flag to prevent bending in an area. This flag could be something simple like bending or projectkorra. This flag when set to true, would allow players to bend there, but not to build if the build flag was set to false. When this flag would be set to false, all bending related things would stop within the confines of this region.
These become helpful in role play servers, where they want players to bend, but not be able to break/build things with just their hands. This would also be helpful if you wanted players to do stuff such as parkour with out their passive or harmless abilities such as airspout.
I'm not exactly sure if this is possible, so could a developer please explain if it is possible or not? If this would be a large thing, or something separate maybe it could be a side plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.