• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Sozen's Comet

How Long Should It Take To Get The Comet?

• Every 200 days.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every 600 days.

• No, don't add this!! It will make fire much more overpowered even though it could counter the moon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Now this is a comet that will basically boost firebending to avatarstate level. Makes sense, seeing how it was on-par with the avatarstate itself. I have 1 question though. Should It be every 60 days or every 200 days or every 600 days? This will make it much less op. And I don't want a animation for the comet to come.

owlcool

Verified Member
I would also like this to be in-game time, not real life time. And lets be honest. This means Sozin's Comet happens every 900 minutes for just 60 minecraft days. Assuming each day is 15 minutes that is. Then for 200 minecraft days it is 3200 minutes. And then for 600 days it is litterly 9000 minutes. That is going to take a while. Also, if it counted nights the 600 days option would be over 9000 minutes!!!!

owlcool

Verified Member
So it is pretty much a very long time to get a comet anyway. The comet should only be active in the daytime, but through the whole day, and if possible, maybe make it so that certain things like being in a cave turn off the boosts. Probably not programmable through. It probably was what a lot of people wanted, seems pretty obvious to me.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There is already a post about this. Try to respond to other posts with your ideas instead of just making a new one. Help keep the forum neat!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I marked it as Denied because it is a duplicate suggestion, not necessarily a denied suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.