• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Sort...of...bug?] ProjectKorra is breaking my BedWars arenas

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can you please specify exactly what isn't working? None of us have ever used that plugin, and even if we did, we may not be able to get the same result that you have. So unless you tell us what's wrong, we won't be able to do anything. :)

Sam1370

Verified Member
Can you please specify exactly what isn't working? None of us have ever used that plugin, and even if we did, we may not be able to get the same result that you have. So unless you tell us what's wrong, we won't be able to do anything. :)
Sure, so basically in the BedWars arena players can't break blocks unless they have placed them during the game. But ProjectKorra somehow removes that protection. Additionally, there are items the player can right click to pull up chest gui menus. But ProjectKorra renders them useless and allows them to be placed.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sure, so basically in the BedWars arena players can't break blocks unless they have placed them during the game. But ProjectKorra somehow removes that protection. Additionally, there are items the player can right click to pull up chest gui menus. But ProjectKorra renders them useless and allows them to be placed.
This doesn't sound like a conflict with ProjectKorra. Can you remove ProjectKorra and confirm the problem goes away?

Sam1370

Verified Member
This doesn't sound like a conflict with ProjectKorra. Can you remove ProjectKorra and confirm the problem goes away?
Well, basically I have the blocked worlds setting to all worlds except one. The BedWars arenas work in other worlds, I have multiple. The one that has ProjectKorra, though, does not work.
I'll remove ProjectKorra later and test it, but I can't right now.