• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Some ideas.(I'm new).

X_Eco

Verified Member
Some few question first is there any server using this plugin could you please send me a link?Im persuming this is a different plugin base of the old one.

Now back to business.

Level of of bending:A bender can practice bending to earn a higher level of bending power and new moves.For example a rookie can only bend from a certain distant while a master can bend from a further distant or perhaps the distance of a move can travel and speed and unlocking new moves.

Water benders:

Water bender I think can shift longer to make torrent stronger.I read that water benders can change the pressure of water.

Also water benders I see fight elegantly like when katara was fighting pakku they were dancing about so I thought when a water bender bend they get like a small speed boost.

Being able to bend ice that you made and ice in general like a normal water block.

Ice field:A high level ice move that require a charge time unless in certain biomes or it's snowing or raining.It creates a large filed where ice spikes pop out of the ground.

Ice barrier:It's very similar to surge but surge is only a temporary.It creates a wall of ice that can be bendable.

Ice claws:Can be use without selecting water in ice biomes ocean or while it's raining.Right click to activate after shifting to select water.Does more damage than a normal punch and inflicts a bleeding effect.

Fire benders:

Combustion:Creates an explosion upon clicking in a direction and has decent range however if player is damaged in the charging time will suffer slowness and blindness.

Earth bender:

Lava bending player can create an are of lava around them if holding shift that spread only on bendable block.

Metal bending:

Grappling hook-When the slot is empty a fishing rod is given and when the hook touch something the player can reel in.

Air benders:

Can ride a cow like a bison and use a flying glider like a Lilly pad.

(I don't really have good idea for the other element beside water because of my lack of interest of them).

Majorite

Verified Member
Hello and welcome. I like your idea on the level of bending very much. I had a similar idea with Lavabending.

Majorite

Verified Member
X-Eco, there really isn't any videos. I found one, but it only is about Waterbending. Link -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaZggOEfWDg

Also, there is a wiki and resources. Search them for information. With the resources, you can see what changed/was added in the plugin. There are some pages in the wiki that can help. New pages are being added everyday.

If you want to get really in depth information. Go into a server with the plugin installed. The command "/bending help" is useful. You can do "/bending help (water,fire,earth,air,chi)" which will give you a basic look on bending.

KoshiKross

Verified Member
For earth bender there should be a sub element where if have use earth bending for a long time you will be able to crystal bend. The bender gather the mineral surrounding them to form crystal to bend. However to perform any crystal bending require bendable block and a charge time for all crystal bending and the charge time is faster on stone and slow on dirt,grass,sand and ect.
Yes I no how op this sound but it require a long charge time and the bender can't move during charge time and they have slowness for 5 sec after using any crystal bending. Thanks for reading:)

Majorite

Verified Member
KoshiKross, I guess it would be cool. Oh, and, next time you have a sub-class/suggestion, post it on a new thread. It is for organization.