• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Some bad news....

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Verified Member
Hey everyone! Some bad news:
Mahtaran revamped the packet system- pretty sweet, right? Improved maintainability, readability, and prevents some potential bugs.
However, it's caused some unforeseen bugs that means I can't release a preview this week, as Mahtaran is on holiday again
Nor can I do gifs

Side effects (there's probably more, but these are the ones that I've seen):
-Bending on old worlds breaks them. This means you'll need to remove your bending before using a5.7, otherwise you won't be able to bend.
-Most tickhandlers don't work- smashing the ground, lightning arc, air burst, water cannon, water skate, and earthspike.
-Inferno Punch doesn't work
-Bending is sometimes removed when you rejoin a world!
Until these gamebreaking bugs are fixed by mahtaran, I have to put some stuff on hold

I also wanna play Super Mario Odyssey and some other games I've been meaning to play.
Hopefully we'll be back on track next week!

FavouriteDragon

Staff member
Forge Developer
Verified Member
Love your dedication to these updates! We could all use you as inspiration.
Haha, thanks! Taking breaks every once in a while really helps :p
I now have a plan of attack for getting features done while waiting! You'll get those gifs ;)