• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied So... SandEntities + lava = Nothing. Solution maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froosty11

Verified Member
So i've been thinking alot since the people on my server really liked having fallingsandentities as in Eruption(IK this was an addon...) and more but lately i've been thinking how to solve the problem. And i've come up with 2 solutions...

1. Using PlayerHeads on armorstands or something. So i've got a spare minecraft account, so i can sponsor this feature in any lavamoves you make, just by changing my skin. So instead of using regular lavablocks cause they don't show up... We can use playerheads, yes they are smaller, that way it would look cooler(or is that just me) ofc this would not work with resourcepacks, it would but the head would not look like a lava texture from the resource pack, and it would not be animated.
I hope this would work? I think it would, cause you make the armorstand invisble, invulnreable and more to make sure it doesnt look super weird. With this we can revive the old abilities using lava entities again :3

2. Using a resource pack. I don't know if this is true, but ive heard you make certain blocks have a diffrent model and texture but only when in a itemframe, armorstand or thrown on the ground as a item. (Or maybe as fallingsand, I'm not sure) And modeling that block that we don't need and texturing it. This would ofc require the resourcepack.... but yea... :/

Tell me what you think and if you think its possible down below! ;)
(Sorry for bad english)

Loony

Verified Member
I'm denying this because it's hard to tell what you're actually wanting us to do.
You didn't explain clearly nor did you give an argument why this change is necessary, therefor I don't understand what the 'problem' is.

Status
Not open for further replies.