• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Snow in Air

You want this added suggestion ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
Snow in Air
My suggestion is when the domination of air is used in territories with snow it will ''dominates the snow'' along with the air.

In some Skills and Combos ( AirBlast , AirSwipe , Twister, AirShield , AirSuction and AirSweep ) will +1 heart damage by snow.

owlcool

Verified Member
This seems like it would not only cause a lot of lag, but also blind people even more then just airbender's bending in snow. Airbender's bending is pretty blinding, and snow is too. For this to create more snow around things like tornado? Ugggg so laggy and blinding. There are servers that can''the handle rain without lagging, how would this be better?

Ryan Max

Verified Member
This seems like it would not only cause a lot of lag, but also blind people even more then just airbender's bending in snow. Airbender's bending is pretty blinding, and snow is too. For this to create more snow around things like tornado? Ugggg so laggy and blinding. There are servers that can''the handle rain without lagging, how would this be better?
Not quite understand your question
But what I understand is that you asked with tornado increase the snow ( Yes )
The other question I did not understand, Sorry :(

owlcool

Verified Member
Not quite understand your question
But what I understand is that you asked with tornado increase the snow ( Yes )
The other question I did not understand, Sorry :(
First of all, can you pls not use such big text and in freaking neon green? Kinda hurts my eyes. Less work for all of us. Second of all, I am asking you why you would not expect this ability to not cause tons of lag, this seems like it is to the point it might crash a server. Third of all, can you decrease the size of some of your signature? It is very large, and neon green giant TUMBLER is not helping anyone.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
First of all, can you pls not use such big text and in freaking neon green? Kinda hurts my eyes. Less work for all of us. Second of all, I am asking you why you would not expect this ability to not cause tons of lag, this seems like it is to the point it might crash a server. Third of all, can you decrease the size of some of your signature? It is very large, and neon green giant TUMBLER is not helping anyone.
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.