• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

SmokeCover [Airbending Move]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KATheHuman

Verified Member
This is an airbending move, it surrounds the player and opponent with lot's of air and blindness until you leave the surrounded area (Your effects will be removed once you leave the surrounded area but Smoke will still be there) or let go of shift to remove the Smoke. Cooldown 30 seconds. Useful to run away from players!

Download Link soon!

By the way, can someone please edit http://projectkorra.wikia.com/wiki/Creating_Your_Own_Ability
Thanks.

Last edited:

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
This was never shown in the show.
It is impossible for air (a normally invisible thing made only visible for the players/audience) to cause blindness.
That's like saying airbenders have some sort of Jedi Mind Trick powers.
It just doesn't happen.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
smokescreen isnt the same this would be without using potion effects just the air effects im guessing think its a good idea tbh
Firstly, Air is invisible. Secondly, potion effects were mentioned in the post. Thirdly, without potion effects all you need to do to exploit this is turn off particle effects.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
Firstly, Air is invisible. Secondly, potion effects were mentioned in the post. Thirdly, without potion effects all you need to do to exploit this is turn off particle effects.
but that being said alot of bending gets exploited in game on a daily basis its just the matter of weather or not you want to ruin your own bending experience or not but meh imo this is still a briliant idea i always go into air spout and suround people with it because they cant see, love this idea and tbh id defo download it if its released :D:D smokescreen kinda anoys me because of the potion effects :s good moves all round tho and i could never do anything like this so i wont complain :):)

KATheHuman

Verified Member
For future reference, can you make a post WITH an actual download instead of having an unreleased 'coming soon' thread? If it doesn't offer something to download, it doesn't belong in the download forum.
Hey, sorry. I'm new. Haha. You can go ahead and delete this post. (I don't know how.)

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
or move it to suggestions? think this is a pretty cool idea and if people turn off particles wouldnt that make it so they cant see bending at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.