• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Small server seeking plugin help

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
I am trying to set up a small, whitelisted YouTube server for about 3-8 regular members. Last time I did a bending server like this, it bugged out and hit the cactus, spawning a cactus in every chunk in the same coordinates just above sea level. Anyway, I would like some help choosing my plugins for backup and permissions. I am looking into essentials right now. Does anyone know anything better?

Varni1

Verified Member
Essentials is basically a server utility plugin, for admins and players. I don't recall Essentials have a back-up feature, but you should certainly back-up your server the normal way. You can also just ask any PK-server owner and ask how they installed PK, and how their permissions work. But, if you want a simple route, just create a new server, with Essentials. It's a great and useful plugin.