• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Server Owner's - We're a community

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have an idea! Everybody always has that one plugin that has nothing to do with the server, but just something the admins play with. Lets all confess our guilty pleasures as an icebreaker!

Mine was a Tardis plugin that I used as an Admin-House and a better method of arriving than just TPing.
I WANT ONE :_: thats so much better than my npc chariot.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I have to agree with this. I like to travel from bending server to bending server to gain a new experience and become a better firebender, but half of these servers are different than what they were, say a couple years ago with Orion's plugin.
A lot of servers rely on people donating for other elements (Multibenders are bullshit, that's my take on it. I'm not trying to insult a single server owner or multibender, but I'm just opposed against it. The server I play on gains money without having multibenders, and it's quite a pleasurable experience), while others can have a horrible community. Years back, I could expect some honorable opponents, some people I could make friends with, even if we're opposed in the arena. Now, I try to fight in the arena, and I get either spammed with avatarstate, addons, or both. In a way, the bending plugin did die. The old way of having fun, making friends, and joking around has ended, practically vanished. And while Orion's plugin was far from perfect compared to what we have now, I'd much rather experience Orion's Plugin with the old community than have this with the present day community.
As a side note, I'm not a hypocrite if you ever find me on a server with multiple elements. Infact, if you find me on a server with multiple elements, it means that I take it practically as a joke, nothing too serious.
I feel exactly the same way. Even though on most servers that I play on I have multiple elements. The present day community is so focused on being the best in the Arena that they don't care what means it takes to get there. Its so infuriating to see wasted potential on people who could possibly become great benders wasted on multi bending. When I started off with Orion's plugin an avatar was something you would only see with admins who want to play around but now its basically half the community. Another thing you see often is younger players who don't want to take the time to learn the elements.Those days were the days I could walk into an arena and not expect to be blasted by all four elements while being paralyzed and rapid punched. Those were the days you had people who had dreams other than having the highest K/D ratio, or being the best [insert element here]Bender or Chi Blocker. You didn't have to worry about people getting salty over how you killed them (Well not as much).

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Oh Loony, I found a version of the tardis plugin for 1.8.1 if thats any consolation.