• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Server hitting the cactus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
All jokes aside, the cactus are taking over on my server. They overwrite existing blocks at chunk coordinates 15 64 1 randomly while loaded. Most of the time, it is floating a block above ocean level, but on land, they grow on anything and even replace blocks in the ground, ignoring blocks beside them. They seem to appear in 1 and 2 block tall variants, but they grow normally,

CraftBukkit v. git-Bukkit-81ab957 (MC: 1.8) (implimenting API version 1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Core v. 1.5.1
RPG v. 1.0.0
NO OTHER PLUGINS

I don't know if this is a problem with a plugin or a buggy/homebrew Bukkit version. I was just hoping someone has an idea of what is going on. On the bright side, I now know that the bottom of a cactus can't hurt you.

paliate

Verified Member
This is not happening for me, nor is it happening to anyone else (that i know of)
I think it might be something with your world?

I honestly don't think that this is even a PK problem to be completely honest.

Shadow_8472

Verified Member
This is not happening for me, nor is it happening to anyone else (that i know of)
I think it might be something with your world?

I honestly don't think that this is even a PK problem to be completely honest.
Good to know, all part of the debugging process. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.