• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report Server Chat

Sketz

Verified Member
FWIW the latest dev versions of massivecore and factions work great with 1.5+ and wg 6.
There were a couple dev versions of factions a couple builds back that were very buggy and glitchy so it wouldn't surprise me if they were to blame.
Yeah, At least we're figuring out a few errors.

This could help other people, with the same issues.

Sketz

Verified Member
This really isn't a ProjectKorra bug as much as it could be your multicraft host having conflicting stuff with it..

It is ProjectKorra. because It's the plugin doing it. Thus making projectKorra responsible for this issue. :)

dNiym

Verified Member
It is ProjectKorra. because It's the plugin doing it. Thus making projectKorra responsible for this issue. :)
I don't think its a PK issue... as stated above I have the exact same problem with 4 servers and only one of those is a PK Server... I think its a spigot issue.

Sketz

Verified Member
I don't think its a PK issue... as stated above I have the exact same problem with 4 servers and only one of those is a PK Server... I think its a spigot issue.

What if it's a Spigot + ProjectKorra >->

dNiym

Verified Member
Four servers.... Only one with PK... All with spigot/essentials.. The control panel Chatdoesen't work on ANY of them..

dNiym

Verified Member
Lol. ControlPanel doe? er you mean your chat? or is this somthing different?
The web browser interface that you use to click "chat" on on your host... Same place you use the FTP interface to upload files... The thing in your screenshot.

Sketz

Verified Member
The web browser interface that you use to click "chat" on on your host... Same place you use the FTP interface to upload files... The thing in your screenshot.

Oh okay. Well it's just my "Chat". In that when you click it. It's not my whole hosterr.. :/

Sketz

Verified Member
Control Panel is what you've been calling "Hoster".. And the chat of control panel is what you keep calling "Hoster Chat".

Lel Yeah, i wanted to be sure. Because he said ControlPanel. And It's only my Chat that is the problem. Not my Controlpanel... >_>

paliate

Verified Member
I actually run spigot + PK and it's fine.

So contact your hoster and see what they might recommend?a

And i'd also like to point out that it could be a move in PK (a addon one) that might be causing the problem considering 1 bad code can be hell for a server, just putting it out there.

Sketz

Verified Member
I actually run spigot + PK and it's fine.

So contact your hoster and see what they might recommend?a

And i'd also like to point out that it could be a move in PK (a addon one) that might be causing the problem considering 1 bad code can be hell for a server, just putting it out there.

I know a move can hurt a server. However, I doubt it has anything to do with custom moves.