• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Self Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skemraider

Ok so i was watching avatar the last airbender and i saw this fight
and one part 1:15-1:20 you can see aang running around and making a formation of himself with air

so lets get the basics out of the way

Basics: This would be a airbending move due to aang using air to make it, it would also be a combo not a direct move. i think the combo would be like airswipe-airshield-airblast but this can be changed. it would do not to much damage yet it would be amazing knockback, being a great spacing move.

Hearts: it would do 0.5-1 heart
knock-back: i would say looking at the knock back zuko take at lease 5 blocks (maybe slowness to show a get up kinda deal)
Cool Down: id put this at a medium cool down due to the op status if you can get your oppinent into a corner and keep him there
Mobility: it would travel 10 blocks at the max, due to the distance shown between zuko aang, the space can be certain to be long due to the time it takes zuko to get hit by it, it would be fast because.... well its air it was going fast inorder to knock zuko of his feet

I hope i have shown good evidance to show that i would LOVE this in game

-Skemraider

Status
Not open for further replies.