• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ScoreBoard

Should this be added in?

• HELL YA!!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No, this is the worst idea I have ever heard from a pig.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

likeapig

Verified Member
Maybe the plugin could have a ScoreBoard that can maybe show us the cool down delay, our bound slots, and our selected slot ability. Something like this:

If you are in your AirBubble slot, it will darken the AirBubble text.

If the ability Meteor is on a cool down, it sould look something like the image shown above.

Immallama

Verified Member
I haven't really played on any multiplayer servers with this feature. How's it work? Can it be turned on/off?

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you see from back when I wasn't a staff member I suggested this so I obviously love the idea :p

Immallama

Verified Member
Ok, the more I think about this the more I want it. Having cooldowns and stuff like that would be awesome.

Josh

Verified Member
Great idea :D. I always forget which move is bound to which slot or I forget which move is on cooldown. having this would eleminate some of these problems. Sometimes the best suggestions aren't even bending moves :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.