• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

SandSpout [configuration option]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Add a option in config.yml option for sandspout, for the manager to choose how it should look like from these two options: particles (current look of it) and falling entities.

The Look of falling entities:

(I do not own this gif, neither did I made it)

Hero

Verified Member
Add a option in config.yml option for sandspout, for the manager to choose how it should look like from these two options: particles (current look of it) and falling entities.

The Look of falling entities:

(I do not own this gif, neither did I made it)
I asked for this when I suggested this move, but it was considered to blocky and probably laggy so we went with sand particles.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I have doubts that it will be laggy, but ok. I see some people preferring to have blocks instead of particles, so I thought it making this for those people who would want to change the look of the current sandspout. I don't really much how it could look, but as long the rest of what makes sandspout unique stays in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.