• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

RPG Server looking for Builders

Mstivland89

Verified Member
I run a RPG Bending server and we are currently in need of some new builders! We're building landmarks, towns, and cities in a large TLA map, and you don't need to be a spectacular builder, just have some basic design skill and familiarity with WorldEdit.
Mostly this will be a collection of medium builds, and should you apply and be accepted, you be building things like a house design for Ba Sing Se and other pretty simple stuff, so it's low-commitment and it's not overwhelming.
If you are interested, skype me (skype-mstivland2) and we'll have a quick couple of questions and we'll get you started! Thanks!

Related- Should you consider yourself and/or your team to be professional-class builders, there is an opportunity for a build contract where we can discuss payment for build services rendered. Naturally, this would require an in-depth assessment of your skills. Thanks!

-mstivland2

Mstivland89

Verified Member
Awesome! Just message me on skype and we can chat a bit, and if you have any general questions go ahead and post them here in case someone else has a similar one :)

jedk1

I strongly suggest you remove your skype from your post. There are evil people on the internet who can fuck your skype up so badly. So please for your own safety, remove it.

Mstivland89

Verified Member
Well last time I made a post like this I got banned for including my server IP, and I'm not sure how else someone who sees this post would contact me

Mstivland89

Verified Member
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the concern and, yeah, I'll probably get spammed, I guess I'm just willing to accept the risk in favor of easy contact. And I'm over 18, so I guess the pedos will just have to be disappointed XD. Thanks again, I appreciate it.