• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed RPG NOT DETECTED spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manos

Verified Member
Hello,
So everytime someone on my server uses either WaterCombos or Torrent (Ice) the chat is spammed (RPG NOT DETECTED). I disabled the WaterCombos and I managed to stop people from using torrent (ice), but it seems that it continues to happen randomly... I don't know if any other servers have this problem as well, but I ask you to try and fix it. Thank you for your time.

• Which plugin you are using: ProjectKorrra (Core Version)
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version): 1.6.0 BETA 11
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc): It's some of the water moves and combos.
  • A detailed description of the bug you found: Chat gets spammed (RPG NOT DETECTED)
  • What should be happening instead: It should not spam the chat and water should not be glitched. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.