• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Right Click

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Element:
All

Basic info:
Remove the ability to cease all bending with a Rclick.

Reasoning:
1) Not cannon
2) Annoying af
3) Nearly useless

1) In what part of any of the series were benders able to to just tap a slab of ice and have an ice sculpture they created disappear? (While yes, the ice sculpture would probably turn into water. That is not the case with PK) Water and airbenders could also sit on a spout and technically fix/place things as well. Not have their whole spout cancel on them as they were flying.

2) It's annoying for water/airbenders to be working on their underwater base, and every time they place a block their air source would disappear. Same goes for spouts. You're working on your amazing sky tower but every time you right click to place an object your airspout disappears.

3) Whoever thought of this can have a pat on their head. Because I have found no use for this other than pissing me off. So please, give me several good reasons why this should stick around other than being a thorn in the side of people who use bending for survival.

I apologize for my vulgar language, but seriously? This feature is extremely annoying. Not to mention it's a horrible addition for survival. As mentioned above. Return feedback about how this feature comes in handy. I obviously couldn't find anything even after making my bug report some time back.

Status
Not open for further replies.