• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Right click

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
<> Using PK Core

<> 1.5.1

<> Bug exists in several toggle able and passive moves.

<> Waterspout, Airspout, airbubble, and waterbubble are the only moves I have detected this problem. When right clicking (placing blocks) the abilities will be disabled. Bubble moves are disabled only for as second though.

<> What should be happening is none of the above. I should be able to place blocks as much as I want in the sky without my airspout failing me every time I place a single block.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
Do explain how it isn't a bug. It's an irritating feature that really serves no purpose other than making airspout, waterspout, waterbubble, and airbubble all the more useless. The bending plugin should not be specifically for arena and PvP. Some PvE uses would be appreciated. Such as being able to fly that way you can build underneath a huge roof, or being able to place blocks underwater without worrying about your breath.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This isn't a bug, the plugin was coded so right clicking cancels all currently activated bending

Status
Not open for further replies.